Government contractors are held to strict policies and procedures. One of the largest challenge’s contractors face is applying these rules and regulations while on contract travel. It’s not easy to find a compliant travel management solution but they do exist. Now may be the right time for your firm to consider a consolidated travel and expense solution.
5 Benefits of an Integrated Travel & Expense Solution for Government Contractors:
- Compliance – Contract travelers need to comply with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Joint Traveler Regulations (JTR) and the Fly America Act. It is important to incorporate these guidelines into your company travel policy and partner with a firm that specializes in this industry knowledge.
- Customized Online Booking Tool – An easy to use, automated tool is crucial for your travelers and travel managers. Being able to customize your travel booking tool to allow optional approval processes, auto populated per diem rates within policy, protected cancellations, and 24/7 support simplifies and expedites the travel booking process. Tailoring a booking tool for your government contracting policies drives compliance to your travel program.
- Easily Reconciled Expenses – Reconciling expenses incurred in support of Government contracts can be a headache to employees. An integrated travel and expense system can streamline your manual processes with a fully reconciled and customizable expense statement.
- Safety & Security – Access real time travel alerts and news for reporting. If a crisis arises, you can track your travelers in real time to ensure their safety.
- Analytics – Personalize dashboards in accordance with travel compliance policy for easy to view reporting during an audit.
Interested in learning more? Check out PCI’s new ARCH travel solution, built specifically for government contractors.