Outsourced Accounting Services
In support of accounting and bookkeeping requirements, PCI offers staff members to augment your organization. PCI has the ability to support needs from CFO services to bookkeeping services. The point of departure for our services can be directly after implementation, or just temporarily while a staff member is in a transition period. PCI can take advantage of our system knowledge to provide you with individuals who are well versed in your accounting software as well as government contracting. This allows us to complete your support requirements in far less time and cost than that of a full time employee.
Activities are broken down into two major functional areas, company operations and bookkeeping. Since a portion of the service will support the employees accessing and entering timecards, there will be regular requirements to maintain this system and associated processes.
- Monthly invoice generation
- Periodic timecard import & posting
- Payroll & associated entries
- Leave accrual
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable & Accounts receivable entry and reconciliation
- Preparation of month end package
CFO Level Support
- Adding & Terminating employees
- Adding Contracts & Modifications
- Supporting contract structure meetings
- Adding Labor categories and Contract Workforce files
- Adding Vendors
- Maintaining the time & Expense system
- Operational Budgets
- Proposal Pricing strategy and support
- Indirect Rate development
- Organization design
All PCI staff members have a working knowledge of FAR, GAAP and DCAA process requirements. Every project has an assigned CPA to perform monthly reviews and interface with outside tax accountants as required.
Deltek First Essentials
Back to Top