Deltek Costpoint Services
ERP Software for Government Contractors
The Industry Leader for Contracting Success
Costpoint accelerates your digital transformation and ensures exceptional project delivery. Costpoint easily meets the strict compliance requirements of auditors such as the DCAA, improves your entire project lifecycle, and offers your business a new, more secure tomorrow. Learn more about the leading ERP software for Government Contractors below.
PCI has been the most reliable consultant on Costpoint. They are extremely knowledgeable and accessible. PCI is part of our team!
“PCI is amazing. They are so knowledgeable about all aspects of Costpoint. Highly recommend PCI for implementation and ongoing assistance.”
Defense Acquisition Support Services
“Overall extremely happy with the attentiveness our implementation team has. PCI has been immensely helpful in teaching our team how to effectively use Costpoint!”
Costpoint for GovCon Small Business Contractors
Built for small business government contractors with 50 employees or less, Deltek Costpoint, through Deltek Now, offers an exclusive program for small & emerging government contractors. This cloud-based solution provides all the out-of-the-box capabilities that your small business needs to grow. Streamline your projects, people and financial management for greater visibility into project-specific and company performance to make better-informed decisions in real time.
MANAGE PROFITABILITY & COSTS
Increase profitability and control costs by invoicing automatically, increasing efficiency and reducing delays.
Identify problems and budget overruns before they occur and enhance communication across the project team.
EASY PROJECT SETUP
Easily manage and transition projects to Costpoint through a pre-configured project set up
Costpoint for GovCon Enterprise Contractors
Companies using Costpoint, the industry-leading ERP software solution, can manage projects, improve efficiency and profits, and meet strict DCAA requirements. Unlike other solutions, Costpoint was designed to address the unique needs of project-based firms. With project accounting as the engine, everything from contracts to people can be managed in a single, integrated digital platform. This comprehensive ERP solution can be deployed in multiple locations—across the globe or in the Deltek Cloud—in a matter of months.
MANAGE PROFITABILITY & COSTS
Improve decision making with our business intelligence solutions.
MODERN, SCALABLE PLATFORM
Extend Costpoint to quickly meet your unique needs.
Achieve a faster ROI with an ERP system built for you.
PCI offers implementation services in support of Deltek Costpoint. Software implementations are critical undertakings for the successful future of your organization. Our teams experience allows us to assist your organization through business maturity and provide processes and policy that will allow you to run a compliant organization.
As a full ERP system, Costpoint can extend its platform to departments like Human Resources and Project Management. Through our implementation lifecycle, PCI’s system implementation allows you to naturally expand your footprint within the software platform as your business matures. Our teams understanding of business operations gives you a system that is future ready so as you grow Costpoint is already prepared to grow ahead of you.
In many instances, organizations have previously set up their Costpoint system but may be ready to add a product, enhance existing operations, or re-design a portion of the system. PCI can assist in any aspect of Deltek Costpoint consulting. From rate restructuring, to custom reporting, our team can provide you with the guidance and support required to make the best decision for your business.
- PCI Costpoint HCM – Human Resources & Payroll
- PCI Costpoint Manufacturing – Sales Order, Purchasing, Inventory & Manufacturing
- Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence Cognos (CER) reporting
- PCI Content Management Integration Functionality – Content Management
- PCI Planning Module – Budgeting & Planning
- PCI Talent Management – Talent Management
- PCI Extensibility – Costpoint Extensibility
- PCI Contract Management 2020 – Contracts Management
PATH Historical Data Solutions
If you are coming over from Quickbooks, check out our historical data solution. PCI has created a data transfer tool to import your Quickbooks data into Costpoint.
- Business Education Across the Public Sector – Including mentorship, coaching, masterminds, webinars, bootcamps, corporate retreats, conference series and on demand virtual c-suite services.
- Optimizing for Profit – How to grow your margins, reduce cost and identify the costly behaviors; think QBR as a service, financials scrubbing and an annual planning & budgets service.
- Growth and Strategic Planning – Ensuring you have the right team in place, optimizing your org model, and implementing a lean business plan in your go-to-market strategy.
- Brand verses Marketing – How to create uniqueness in your offer, demonstrate knowledge/trust as an authority source and using social media to be omnipresent across platforms.
- Pipeline architecture and improving PWIN – Automating identification and qualification of opportunities, enriching leads with greater efficiency in customer and contract vehicle targeting, and how to discover & exhaust data services available to public sector on contracts and opportunities.
Schedule A Demo
- Navigating Mergers and Acquisitions in 2024: Data Migration RoadmapAre you gearing up for a merger or acquisition in 2024? Let PCI be your unwavering guide through the intricacies… Read more: Navigating Mergers and Acquisitions in 2024: Data Migration Roadmap
- Firm Fixed Price Contracts and the DCAAThere is, understandably, a lot of confusion surrounding firm-fixed-price (FFP) contracts and the expected interaction with the Defense Contract Audit… Read more: Firm Fixed Price Contracts and the DCAA
- Mastering the Art of Successful Interviews: Top Tips and Tricks!Hiring new employees can seem like a daunting task, and conducting interviews with various candidates can be nerve-wracking! What should… Read more: Mastering the Art of Successful Interviews: Top Tips and Tricks!