Deltek ProjectCon, formerly known as Deltek Insight, is the destination for project-based business professionals to gather for inspiration, education and collaboration.
This year’s Deltek ProjectCon will take place on November 15-18th at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN! PCI is excited to participate as a Platinum sponsor at this year’s event!
Check out these six reasons to register for DeltekProjectCon:
- Deepen your Product Knowledge – This conference offers hundreds of product educational sessions teaching new skills, tips, and tricks. PCI will be hosting three sessions, listed below. Be sure to add them to your agenda!
CPSPON-13: How to use the MS Word reporting tool in Costpoint
CPSPON-14: Offers and Decisions
CPSPON-15: Do your contracts have CLINs/SLINs/ACRNs? Do your employees complain because they have too many project codes? See how ACRN billing will fix all your problems.
- Networking! – Connect with thousands of attendees, Deltek leaders and visit with the PCI team in the Xpo Hall!
- Ignite Innovation – Hear how companies like yours are leveraging Deltek’s solutions!
- Certifications – Be sure to take advantage of the complimentary Deltek University certification exams while on-site!
- Meet 1:1 with Experts – Meet 1:1 with the PCI team, Deltek Customer Care, Solutions Engineering team and more!
- Enjoy your time! – There are a ton of fun activities planned throughout the conference such as philanthropic activities, special networking events and a customer appreciation party!
We hope to see you there! Register now to attend!